Now-a-days, Wrinkles has become one of the major skin problems for most of the people. Many of us got fed up trying infinite solutions for preventing and controlling wrinkles as they damage the beauty of the skin and make you look older than what you are. Instead of trying out the unnatural solutions to prevent the wrinkles, its better and safe to opt the choice of natural and homemade remedies which can perfectly and definitely prevent and control the wrinkles. Before learning about the remedies for preventing wrinkles, let us first know the causes of this major skin problem, wrinkles.
The major causes for the occurrence of the wrinkles on the skin are as follows.
Pollution is the one of the major cause for the occurrence of wrinkles. Due the increase in pollution in the environment, there is an increase in the ozone in the air which damages the skin by reducing the Vitamin E. Vitamin E is very important as it protects the skin from free radicals that damages the skin. Loss of vitamin E also destroys the elastic nature of the skin which in turn leads to wrinkles.
Aging process is another cause for the wrinkles. As you become older, skin cells divide slowly and the dermis become thinner. The proteins such as collagen and elastin that supports the outer layer and causes the skin to stretch, loosens as a result of aging process. This leads the skin to lose its elastic nature and leads to the development of wrinkles.
The ultraviolet rays of the sun damages the collagen fiber of the skin by which skin loses its strength and flexibility and leads to the formation of wrinkles on the skin.
Smoking and intake of Alcohol
Smoking causes the change in the supply of blood to the skin by which the normal aging process gets accelerated and contributes to the wrinkle formation. Intake of alcohol also contributes for the aging process of the skin as it is the major cause for dehydration.
Tips to be followed to prevent wrinkles
The basic and natural tips for controlling and preventing the wrinkles include the following.
- Drink plenty of water as it makes the skin smooth by controlling the wrinkles.
- Always prefer to drink more fruit juices rather than choosing other aerated drinks.
- Make a habit of eating the food items that are rich in vitamin E and vitamin A such as salads, leafy vegetables and fresh fruits to look younger.
- Sleep well and take sufficient rest which prevents wrinkles by making the skin more elastic.
- It is advisable to apply the natural homemade facial masks and creams rather than buying then from the stores.
- It’s better to avoid sunrays falling on skin by applying natural sunscreen lotions and prevent the occurrence of wrinkles.
- Include fish in your diet which is the natural source of proteins and vitamins and helps to nourish your skin and reduces the wrinkles.
- Eating more soy helps to heal photo-aging damage and improves skin structure.
- Use appropriate skin moisturizers basing on your skin types to make it look better and prevents occurrence of wrinkles.